It’s a great way to get the wedding gown of your dreams for a great price AND help those battling cancer! The Brides Against Breast Cancer National Tour of Gowns has hundreds of beautiful designer and brand name wedding gowns for sale at discounts from 25% to 85% with proceeds of the sales going to support cancer patients and their families. Last year, over $1 million raised went to free programs and services for those impacted by cancer.
Show Manager Amy Overbay joined us to show off a few of the gowns available. Wedding gowns in all shapes, sizes (4-20) and colors will be available from designers, manufacturers, and bridal shops ranging in prices from $75 up to $4,000. The average price of a gown is $600.00.
- Brides Against Breast Cancer National Tour of Gowns
- Friday, January 9, 5:00-9:00pm, VIP Reception ($25 admission)
- Saturday, January 10, 10:00am-4:00pm, Wedding Gown Sale ($5 admission)
- Sunday, January 11, Noon-4:00pm, Wedding Gown Sale ($5 admission)
- DoubleTree Hotel Lloyd Center, 1000 NE Multnomah Street, Portland
The proceeds from these events go to fund The Health Support Network , an online resource providing FREE cancer related programs to anyone impacted by cancer. The Health Support Network is designed to improve the quality of life for adults, families and caregivers during their cancer journey.
For more information on the National Tour of Gowns, click here.